Parameter input form
- Ends 1 & 2 dimensions: External
- Branches: Ends 3 & 4 dimensions: External
- Main trimmer surface: Center line
- Branch trimmed surface: External
- Branch linear division (ASL): 6
- Development precision [divisions]: 96
- DXF text height: 2.5
- Input and drawing file units: Millimeters
Some tips related to this pattern::
- When working with branches, ensure that the trimmed/trimmer settings are correct; otherwise, the intersection may not be complete.
- The wrap-around template option should not be used to create a template for cutting sheet metal and bending/rolling afterwards; they are intended to be made of paper, for wrapping around an existing round pipe, to mark the cutting line.
- Note that the 3D model/rendering of the main pipe or cone does NOT show the branch hole, while the main 2D development does include the hole.