Pattern: Y - cone - to - cylinder - Dialog - Input parameters
- Ends 1 & 2 dimensions: External
- Elbows & Ys contact: Center line
- Development precision [divisions]: 96
- DXF text height: 2.5
- Input and drawing file units: Millimeters
Some tips related to this pattern::
- Please be aware that the cone section of this pattern is not a true cone; it slightly differs from a cone.
- It is important to note, that the intersection figure between a cylinder and a cone does not actually exist.
- Unlike with the cone-to-cone elbow or Y, the cone section of the pattern does not exactly conform to the geometry of a cone. (It has a slight ovalization on the intersection side)
- Angle inputs are in degrees.