Pattern: hopper - offset - Dialog - Input parameters
- Ends 1 & 2 dimensions: External
- Development precision [divisions]: 96
- DXF text height: 2.5
- Input and drawing file units: Millimeters
Some tips related to this pattern::
- Input measurements are internal.
- Centered objects can be obtained by setting the offset inputs to 0 (ZERO).
- By inputting X2=X1, Y2=Y1, AND dY=dX=0, you can generate a straight rectangular duct.
- The bending lines can be considered as bends with minimal inside bending radius (R int ~ 1.29 * T) or as cutting lines that form a V-groove corner joint.