Parameter input form
- Ends 1 & 2 dimensions: External
- Development precision [divisions]: 96
- DXF text height: 2.5
- Input and drawing file units: Millimeters
Some tips related to this pattern::
- To obtain an oblong shape with a rounded rectangle end, your input shall be R = X/2 OR R = Y/2.
- To obtain a circular shape with a rounded rectangle end, your inputs shall be R = X/2 AND R = Y/2.
- By utilizing a minimal internal bending radius r (internal), or r + T/2 (CL) or r + T (external), a near straight rectangle can be achieved.
- Centered objects can be obtained by setting the offset inputs to 0 (ZERO).
- Ducts/tubes can be obtained when providing the same inputs on both ends.