SheetMetalPatternsOnline.com - Forum Guidelines
Please read carefully
(Please check the complete FCG/ToU below)
- User agrees to post respectful and appropriate content.
- User agrees to behave in a respectful and professional manner.
- The forum is moderated by a team of moderators who have the right to remove any content that violates the guidelines and revoke the posting privileges of any user who violates the guidelines.
- The company is not liable for any damages arising from the use of the forum.
- User agrees to indemnify and hold the company harmless from any claim or demand made by any third party.
- The company reserves the right to change these Guidelines at any time.
- User can contact the company if he has any question regarding the guidelines.
- Users posts
- We encourage users to post relevant, useful content, as per the list of forum categories. New categories would be acceptable.
- Please use sound judgement when qualifying posts.
- If you see content that you think violates these guidelines, submit it for review.
- We reserve the right to remove any post at our sole discretion.
- Users are not permitted to like their own posts. Identifying acceptable and complying content as unacceptable, and/or Identifying unacceptable and noncomplying content as acceptable, can affect your user reputation.
- Content Guidelines
All content posted on the forum must be respectful and appropriate. The following types of content are not allowed:
- Content that is illegal, offensive, or that may infringe on the rights of others
- Content that contains hate speech, discrimination, or harassment
- Content that contains personal or confidential information about others
- Content that contains spam or advertising
- Content that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, or other malicious code
- Content that impersonates another person or entity
- Content that promotes or glorifies violence
- Content that promotes or glorifies illegal activities
- Content that infringes on the intellectual property rights of others
- User Conduct
All users are expected to behave in a respectful and professional manner when posting content on the forum. The following types of conduct are not allowed:
- Harassment of other users
- Personal attacks or insults of other users
- Spamming other users
- Posting content under multiple identities
- Posting content with the intention of disrupting the forum
- Posting content with the intention of misleading other users
- Posting content with the intention of manipulating the forum or its users
The forum is moderated by a team of moderators who are responsible for enforcing these Guidelines. Moderators have the right to remove any content that violates these Guidelines and to revoke the posting privileges of any user who violates these Guidelines. Moderators also have the right to move or merge threads that are in the wrong section of the forum.
- Limitation of Liability
The Company shall not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the forum, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages. The Company shall not be liable for any damages resulting from the loss of use, data, or profits, or from any unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data. The Company shall not be liable for any damages resulting from any defects or errors in the forum, or from any content, software, or technology used in connection with the forum. The Company shall not be liable for any damages resulting from any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of the forum.
By posting content on our forum, you confirm that you have the necessary rights to do so, and we are not liable for any copyright infringement or other legal issues that may arise from your content. You agree to hold us harmless from any claims or damages arising from your violation of these Terms.
You agree to indemnify and hold the Company, its affiliates, officers, agents, and employees harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the forum, your violation of these Guidelines, or your violation of any rights of another.
- Changes to Guidelines
The Company reserves the right to change these Guidelines at any time, without notice. Your continued use of the forum following the posting of changes to these Guidelines will mean that you accept and agree to the changes.
- Contact Information
If you have any questions about these Guidelines or your use of the forum, please contact the Company.
You are also bound to the EULA terms.