Pattern: sphere section - two rows - Dialog - Input parameters
- Ends 1 & 2 dimensions: External
- Development precision [divisions]: 96
- DXF text height: 2.5
- Input and drawing file units: Millimeters
Some tips related to this pattern::
- Spheres are not developable surfaces.
- The bending radius should be smooth, uniform, and several times greater than the sheet metal thickness (R > 5 * T), with bending being surface-based.
- Cold deformation in the Z direction is considered, (perpendicular to the sheet metal surface), without thinning nor stretching of the metal sheet.
- Angle inputs are in degrees.